Thursday 4 August 2011

I'm sorry, the magic words..

If I knew it would be the last time that i'd see u fall asleep,i would tuck you in more tightly and pray the lord your soul to keep.if I knew it would be the last time that I see u walk out the door,i would give u a hug and kiss and call u back for one more.if I knew it would be the last time i'd hear your voice lifted up in praise,i would video tape each action and word,so I could play them back day after day.if I knew it would be the last time,i could spare an extra minute or two to stop and say ' I love u ' instead of assuming,you would know I do.if I knew it would be the last time I would be there to share your day,well.i'm sure you'll have so many more,so I can let just this one slip away.for surely there's always tomorrow to make up for an oversight,and we always get a second chance to make everything right.there will always be another day to say our ' I love you ' and certainly there's another chance to say our ' anything I can do?'' But just in case I might be wrong,and today is all I get,i'd like to say how much I love u and I hope we never forget.tomorrow is not promised to anyone,young or old alike,and today maybe the last chance u gdt to hold your loved one tight.so if you're waiting for tomorrow,why not do it today?for if tomorrow never comes,you'll surely regret the day that u didn't take that extra time for a smile, a hug, or a kiss and u were too busy to grant someone, what turned out to be their one last wish.so hold your loved ones close today,whisper in their ear,tell them how much u love them and that you'll always hold them dear.take time to say '' i'm sorry '' ''please forgive me'' ''thank u '' or it's ok..and if tomorrow never comes,you'll have no regrets about today..

I got this interesting quote from someone. well, sorry for the copy and paste, hopeful no copyright involved. This quote make me thinking a lot about my past time. Here, please enjoy yourself and make this a thought for today..

I always regret the day i left him. Its not because i left him but i hated it because i can't bring myself to love his weaknesses and love him for who he is. Love is all about understanding and yet i can't bring myself to understand him. Now that we have chosen our own path i still thinking about him..wondering how will  my life with him. Days with him was like summer with garden of flowers, the air is fresh and the river flowing smoothly. Somehow, time change the way we think..we have our own thought and we fought and we hurt each others' feeling. That time i was wondering if we really care about each other. I keep thinking and i decided that we cannot be like this forever. So i left. Life going round but my mind always thinking about you and me. I'm sorry i can't be perfect for you..i can't be more good for you. I love you but i can't accept you for who you are..i'm not the one for you, i'm not ready yet. I'm sorry, its not you..its me. I blamed you for every fault and yet its mine. You accept all the blame and i'm sorry that i never says "i'm sorry". I thank God that we still can be friend..and it is an amazing friendship. Some people said that an ex-boyfriend or ex-girlfriend can't be friend. says who? We shared this amazing friendship. I couldn't asking for more than defending our friendship. Somehow, should someone dislike this friendship..don't bother to defend me any longer. You have every right to let go of this friendship. Its okay if you have to go away and its okay if you finally found someone else. Its okay and its alright.. all i wants is you being well and happy beside someone who can love you better than me. There,there Jess..its time to move on.

No comments:

Post a Comment